10 Spring Beauty Essentials
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for any purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Click HERE for disclaimer.
Looking to stock up on beauty and self-care products in preparation for the spring season, we’ve got you covered with these 15 spring beauty essentials. This is probably so cliché, but spring is my favorite season for many reasons other than the apparent longer daylight. I also love that it’s the mediator between winter and summer and comes with the best weather forecast. spring also comes with the best temperature for fashion lovers to cover up just enough to stay warm yet show some skin in season dresses.
You’re probably on this page because you’re a beauty lover, and can’t wait to ditch the winter beauty routine for some lighter spring essentials. I have rounded up some exciting spring beauty products that will have you feeling pampered.
Here are the ultimate spring beauty essentials to add to your collection.
- Silk sleeping mask: The days are getting longer, and the sunlight rays have started breaking into our bedrooms well before we’re ready to open our eyes. We all know getting good sleep has numerous advantages for our beauty, such as reducing dark undereye circles and glowing skin. Pamper your skin with the calming effect of silk as you snooze off into beauty land.
2. Ilia beauty super serum skin tint SPF 40: I looked up ilia products after a series of TikTok videos and decided to purchase this beauty serum skin tint; Not only is this product cruelty-free and multipurpose, it is a 3 in-one powerhouse that combines sunscreen, foundation, and skincare. This serum is suitable for spring as it is light and leaves a smooth and dewy finish.
3. Neck cream: I personally think neck creams are undermarketed. I bought my first-ever neck cream in 2022 and thank God it was a hit and not a miss. Neck creams reduce wrinkles and hyperpigmentation around the neck area and because most spring clothes show off this part of the body, I consider neck creams spring beauty essentials.
These products are marketed as anti-aging products but they’re actually vital for women of all ages looking to keep away wrinkles and loose skin for as long as possible. If you’re like me and are ready to show off your neck in clothes with plunging necklines and exaggerated accessories, this Kleemorgaics neck and decollete firming cream will do.
4. Jo Malone’s nectarine blossom and honey cologne is your perfect spring perfume. I love perfumes and love writing perfume reviews. I got this because I was looking for new fragrances to try out. it is fresh and original; a pleasant discovery.
This British luxury perfume is made of nectarine scents mixed with peaches and spring flowers. it also stays on all day. I will be adding it to my list of the best perfumes for women.
5. This rose and sandalwood scented candle is the perfect self-care buddy. Sandalwood is quite popular in perfumery but this time we’re celebrating its calming and relaxing components in this candle. Sandalwood not only helps with that beauty sleep and collagen production, but the combination of rose and sandalwood leaves a lasting sophisticated, and lovely aroma.
6. These e.l.f bite-sized ultra-pigmented eye shadows are not only vegan, but they’re also cruelty-free and are easy to use. The pink undertones flatter any skin color for a daytime application and the darker colors are intense and perfect for nighttime use.
The size also makes it perfect for carrying around in your handbag.
7. Foot Cream: I’ll dare say foot creams are probably one of the most important spring beauty essentials on this list. Now that our boots and covered shoes are gradually being swapped for open shoes for the spring season, a lot of attention will be drawn to those toes. we all know winter dryness takes its toll on skin and heels, so it may be time to invest in a proven foot cream to repair the winter damage and keep your feet smooth and beautiful.
8. I casually walked into a local store and bought Mayeline’s mascara and I have since used up more than five. This waterproof mascara is the perfect makeup ally for spring and summer; not only is it intense and elongates the lashes, but it also stays in place when you run into unexpected spring showers.
9. Exfoliants are definitely part of my spring beauty essentials list as they are immensely celebrated for their contribution to our skincare results. I first heard of Paula’s Choice exfoliant on TikTok and bought a bottle. I have very dry skin and have seen tremendous results ever since.
I think the key to getting skin care results from products is to read the instructions and application guidelines carefully.
10. As the temperature starts rising we’ve started showing off some skin so if you haven’t already added a lightweight oil to your spring beauty essentials list, this is the time to do so. This Neutrogena body oil with light sesame formula is not only lightweight, but it also has a decade-long history of hydrating the skin and leaving a spring-worthy glow.
If you have gotten to the end of this list, congratulations in advance for the spring glow that awaits you.
Do tell me some of your favorite beauty and self-care essentials for this spring.